N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Selina C.

Vampire fever is catching fast in the writing world, so when I first glanced over the beginnings of this book, I was expecting another Twilight. Alyson Noel did not disappoint me however, and soon enough I found myself lost in the world of the immortals. Ever, a lonesome, depressed, psychic teenager tries to cope with the loss of her family and the gaining of strange powers when a suddenly heart stopping boy is dropped into her life. Without a fight she falls in love, but feels compelled at first to pull away. Damen, the dark haired heart breaking teen just moved to her school drives all the girls crazy, including her enemy Stacia, and best friend, Haven. But Damen has a few secrets of his own hes keeping, and the more Ever finds out, the darker the tale turns. In an instant, I was caught up in the immortals world spun by Alyson Noel, and the entrancing romance thats lasted centuries between Damen and Ever. Evermore is a novel worth much more praise than can be put into words, and the series altogether is a wonder of fantasy.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account