Review Detail

3.4 53
Young Adult Fiction 917
An Amazing Book, that's what Evermore is.
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Zaira

Evermore is a book about a girl named Ever. One day her and her family get into an accident and sadly her parents, little sister and their pet dog died. Ever since the accident she's had an awful lot of weird things happen to her. After the accident she woke up in the hospital awfully beaten up and she happens to see her dead little sister, and she can also read peoples minds and see their moods, something called an 'Aura', it's just about the most bogus thing. She also moved to California with her rich lawyer Aunt Sabine and she drives a convertible and is the freak of her new school since she is closed up wearing just about anything there is to avoid contact with people and is about to go deaf since she blasts her iPod to avoid hearing peoples thoughts. Until one day Damen comes along and suddenly the chaos in her head stops whenever he talks or touches her, but there's more to Damen than meets the eyes and it's a pretty good view since he's totally georgous. Ever just has to find out.

Well after that pretty long summary all I have to say is that this book is pretty Amazing! Well if you like fantasy kind of books and like me if your wanting to move away from the vampire love stories(which i love don't get me wrong) this is an Immortal love story. It's pretty good, and it's not very challenging it's an easy read, and well I'm telling you i could not put the book down. So go buy it or get it from the library. The book is called Evermore by Alyson Noel!

=]

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account