N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Lianne

It has been 3 years since Jessica Darling and Marcus Flutie have broken up. Things have changed, big time. Jessica and Marcus aren't the same people that they were three years ago when She said no to marrying him. Now on her to a wedding she runs into the person she least expects to see, Marcus Flutie. Things get even crazier from there but, I don't want to give away too much spoilers.

Thoughts

I'm not going to lie I had high expectations while reading this book. One thing that I had mixed feelings on was, how the book was written. Instead of it being just Jessica's journal entries the book is told in third person narrative, which gave me the chance to finally know what Marcus was thinking. That was great. I did feel a little disappointed that I didn't get the chance to read the story from Jessica's journals alone. I also loved how all of the characters are mentioned throughout the book. That made me really happy, I was scared when I read the summary that I wouldn't get to find out what happened to the rest of the characters. I loved the ending, it was amazing. Overall, I guess that I was happy with the story, in fact Perfect Fifths is one of my favorites!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account