Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I enjoyed Brodi Ashton's debut, Everneath, but that one does not come near the brilliance of its sequel Everbound. It is thrilling, exciting, and completely unpredictable. Everbound is everything I was hoping for in a sequel to Everneath and more. Stunning, completely stunning.

Every card was played just right. Everbound builds with each chapter until the ultimate high at the end of the book. Everbound really explains a lot of about the Everneath and more of the rules of Cole's world. I find that world so fascinating. I love how Brodi Ashton has take a completely classic myth and morphed it into something completely new and awesome.

Cole is one of the best villains out there. Brodi Ashton plays him just right - I know he's the villain, yet I cannot help to completely love the guy. This was my feeling in Everneath and in Everbound, I fell even harder for him. I love that in Everbound readers really get to see a different side of Cole and really learn more about him and a little of his past.

The books end, I cannot even. Holy bananas! Things get real intense and real emotional. I was staring at my book in complete shock unsure of what had just happened and had to reread it again to double check. It was pure brilliance. And it has me SO excited for the third and final book in the trilogy. I love the path Brodi Ashton has set and cannot wait to see how it turns out. While I didn't see the ending coming, as soon as it happened, everything fell into place for me and it made my love for Everbound that much great. It just made so much sense.

Everyone should check out Everbound regardless of your feelings about Everneath. It was just so great! The only complaint I can come up with is the fact that I have to wait a whole year for the epic conclusion to Nikki, Jack, and Cole's story.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account