Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
What a delightful little gem of a book Endlessly was! As my favorite book in the trilogy and the perfect ending ever, Endlessly was just awesome and I am very anxious to see what is next for Kiersten White.

These books are probably the most light-hearted, fun paranormals out there, and Endlessly is no exception! Kiersten White takes readers on a roller coaster in this one and kept me guessing until the last page. The stakes are high in Endlessly and I was on the edge of my seat, dying to know how everything would turn out. I love the complete originality that follows Kiersten White's world - it is just so different from the paranormal genre which is awesome.

The characters are one of my favorite things about this series. Everyone is back in Endlessly, along with a few new characters and it was just a ton of fun. Evie is one of my favorite heroines in YA literature, and she really comes into her own in Endlessly. She is just so lovable, fun, and a total hoot. I loved seeing more of Arianna in this one - she is such a great character. Reth is that kind of sketchy guy who I love and hate at the same time. He is so devious and malicious, yet kind of awesome and really hot all at once.

Endlessly by Kiersten White is a book you do not want to miss. Kiersten White ties up this trilogy with a bang! I read pretty much straight through Endlessly, not wanting to put it down for a moment. I am sad to see Evie's story end, but love that Kiersten White did such an awesome job tying it up!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account