N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Bella

The book Eclipse By Stephenie Meyer is a book I did not want to put down! Eclipse is the third book in a series, the series in order is; Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn is the final book in the series. A new book Stephenie wrote is called The Host. The two main characters in Eclipse are Bella Swan and Edward Cullen. Edward Cullen is a vampire that has fallen in love with Bella Swan and he is risking everything to keep her alive. Bella Swan is your averages human girl that has had an interesting turn in her life because she is in love with Edward Cullen. The settings would be Forks, Washington, A meadow that Bella and Edward go to when they want to be alone (its also where a major battle is at) and Bellas room.

Bella becomes in danger of being killed by new blood thirsty vampires who are being leaded by a vampire that hates Bella& Victoria. I love this series so much Ive read it more then three times! This book I would say is for ages 12 and up, mostly because there is some mature content that may or may not be inappropriate content. This book is a horror/love story, because Bella is in danger of being killed and she is in love with Edward and Edward loves her. The plot of the story to me is love overcomes all things.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account