Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Why I Loved It: Dreamless drove me just as crazy as Starcrossed. That is a good thing. Most of the time. At times, I was pretty much could only be described as...

I mean, seriously, what happened here??? So for those who read Starcrossed and still have not dived into the sequel, here's what you need to know. The book's intro is a lot more fast paced than the last book. However, Helen spends a massive amount of time in the Underworld. Which can be a bit depressing. At times, I had a hard time reading the book. Granted I still think that Ms. Angelini's writing is just as incredible. But I was resisting with intensity a love triangle. And that's what shows up in this book folks. A stinkin' love triangle. Just for the record, I am totally Team Lucas, and I really think that I will be an angry girl if at the end of Goddess the story ends in something other than Lucas and Helen having a shot at happy ever after.

Ok so moving on. I did enjoy this sequel. I thought the writing was good, I loved the further exploration into mythology, and I loved how the characters were more developed. One more time, not thrilled about the introduction of Orion as a prospective love interest. Helen struggles a lot with her mission to bring an end to The Furies, and that struggle may be more than she can handle.

In the end, I wasn't expecting where the author was taking me. Well not completely anyways. Once again the book left off in such a way that I will have to read the next one. JUNE GET HERE NOW! Those who loved Starcrossed, you must continue the journey.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account