Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Dreaming Awake was one of the best reads I've read so far this year. Heck maybe even the best one. In this book Theia comes into herself it seems. It feels whole and complete. It feels like a good book that you can't get away from.

The Plot: I felt like the plot was alot better. I practically raced through this book, eating each page, every word, and every paragraph. I love Under. It just seems like this dark cool world where anything can happen. And then the plot twists around and around getting you on the edge of your seat, waiting to make you fall.

The Characters: The characters in this book were amazing. After reading both Dreaming Awake and Falling Under, I felt like I knew them as well as my best friend. Vinny was my favorite. He was funny and cute and awesome. Haden was very mysterious still, but I still liked him alot too. All in all the characters were all unforgettable.

The Cover: The cover is simply splendid. I love the girl on the cover. She's beautiful and I love the poses she does for the covers and the red and black roses that adorn them.

All in all a beautiful, unforgettable book!
Good Points
This book was very good. I love Hayes' writing style. It's sensual and entrancing. The plot was better than Falling Under, and I felt like I knew the characters alot better.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account