Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Honestly in my opinion this book is the best dystopian I have read yet. I normally don't really like read dystopian but lately people have been fangirling, fanboying, and gushing about how awesome this book and its sequel is. Plus, all my friends have read it and when they talk about it, I just stand there like a total weirdo because I don't have a clue who this number guy is and all this other stuff. So I read the book and... I was left utterly speechless. The ending is one of the most devastating endings I have ever read along with The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I love the two main characters in this book: Tris and Four. Don't get me started on Four... I just... I can't even... the feels!!!! This guy... I legit LOVE this guy! But who doesn't right?? Tris... I liked Tris, she changed a lot from the beginning of this book and we see that in the end of this book when she was with her dad and his reaction to how she has changed.
So yeah, this book was freaking AWESOME and I HIGHLY recommend this to people who want to read a freaking awesome, and original book. =)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account