Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This book was so good! I couldn't put it down! If I went out to get something, I couldn't stop thinking about it the whole time, and as soon I got back, I would rush to it and pick it up like the book was going to keep going without me!

I finished the book only after one day, but then, a couple of days later, I decided that I had to read it again, certain that I had missed something the first time. Then I read it again. It was so amazing it never got boring, and I was amazed by everything as if I was reading it for the first time.

Beatrice Prior is a girl from Abnegation. There are four factions in the world that she lives in: Abnegation (who value un-selfishness), Candor (who value the truth), Amity (who value peace), Erudite (who value knowledge)and Dauntless (who value courage). But when it comes to the day of testing: the day when she will discover what faction she is best suited to when she is an adult, Beatrice discovers that she is different. She is Divergent, a person suited for more than one faction. And as the day of choosing comes, Beatrice decides to switch to Dauntless and to change her name to Tris.

But being Dauntless is harder than expected. If you are not strong enough, you are kicked out. And this isn't made any easier by the fact that something is happening. Tris wants to find out what it is, because she knows it is not a question of if it will happen, but when.

Divergent is an absolutely brilliant, heart-pounding novel that should not be missed! Everything about it will make the breath go out of you, make you want to scream and laugh at the same time. It will make you question about what might happen in the future.

I'M WARNING YOU, THIS BOOK IS NOT TO BE MISSED!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account