Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I read Divergent a year ago, and I was waiting for Instrugent to come out. But when it actually came out, I realised I had to read Divergent again. And I am very glad that I did. This book is a dystopian that changes you. There is not a lot of books that I can compare this amazing book to. It is very different to a lot of other dystopian books that I have read. Because of the factions and what the purposes of the factions are, make this book very unique.

When sixteen-year old Tris makes her choice, she cannot foresee how drastically her will change. Or that the perfect society in which she lives is about to unfold into a dystopian world of electrifying decisions, stunning consequences, heartbreaking betrayals, and unexpected romance. One choice decides your friends, defines your beliefs and determines your loyalties...forever.

Divergent is a brilliant, heart-pounding debut that cannot be missed by anyone!! This is a book at it's best and is near impossible to beat. Everything about it will simply blow your breath away, change your mind, and make you scream until your voice is hoarse. The choice of reading this book will transform you forever.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account