Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
A very cute and funny read. This book was wonderful from start to finish. There wasn't a dull moment. I couldn't put the book down because I kept wonder what was going to happen next. When Justina is piecing together her prom night at 7-Eleven with Gilda and Donna stain by stain I couldn't help but laugh. You can't put the book down because you just have to know where that next stain came from and where the french fry looking bruise came from on her leg. I love that each chapter pertains to a different stain on Justina's dress complete with pictures of said stain. The relationship between Ian and Justina is adorable. They are best friends and seem to know everything about each other. He knows when her blood sugar is getting low and she is in need of a peanut butter cookie and she knows every facial expression he has and exactly what they mean. But could there be more than just friendship there? Nobody seems to really know. Hands down Ditched is and AWESOME novel. I highly recommend this book. You won't regret picking it up.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account