N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Lia

We meet Sophie Mercer, right where Hex Hall left off, struggling with the knowledge of being a demon. Sophie is determined more than ever to go through with the Removal, a process that removes your powers with the risk of death. Her dad, the head of the Council and fellow demon, finally comes to Sophie. He invites her back to London to live with him for a couple of months, along with Jenna and Cal. Sophie eagerly agrees since Archer was last spotted in London. Upon her arrival, Sophie meets two other demons and a whole lot of mystery. Who made them and why?

Demonglass introduces new characters: Nick, Daisy and Sophie's dad. The setting change is drastic from Hex Hall to the head quarters of Council. Jenna and Cal come along with Sophie to London. I liked Cal's character, but I thought his feelings for Sophie were kind of random since he barely talked to her in the first book. The whole book is building up towards the ending which is fantastic, but leaves us with a pesky cliff-hanger. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account