N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Bookluver-Carol

Aphra Behn Connolly has the type of life most teenage girls envy. She lives on a remote tropical island and spends most of her time eavesdropping on the rich and famous. The problem is that her familys resort allows few opportunities for her to make friendsmuch less to meet cute boys. So when a smoldering Seth Mulo arrives with his parents, shes immediately drawn to him. Sure, hes a little bit guarded, and sure his parents are rather cold, and okay he wont say a word about his past, but their chemistry is undeniable. Then a famous rock stars girlfriend turns up dead on the beachstrangled by her own bikini topand alarm bells sound. Is it too great a coincidence that Seths family turned up just one day before a murder? As the plot thickens, Aphra finds that danger lurks behind even the most unexpected of faces. .

This book was amazing. It has romance, mystery, and murder which I love in a book. Although I wold have loved for it to be a bit more mysterious but it was really good. The book was well-written and it was funny at times. I really enjoyed this book. I can't wait for Death by Latte. Linda Gerber is a great writer.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account