Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I had only heard good things about this book, so of course I was skeptical. Reading nothing but good reviews, sometimes leaves me disappointed, but that was not the case with Daughter of Smoke and Bones.

I loved everything from the cover, the writing style, the characters, the setting, and the ending. This book just oozed intrigue and mystery. I was kept on my toes, trying to figure out what in the world was going on! It was a controlled confusion, meaning I knew enough for the story to make sense, but enough was kept a mystery to me that I devoured the book to figure it out.

I love that the author provided a rich history to make the story have so much depth and meaning. The transitions from the present to the past were seamless, and were some of my favorite parts of the story.

All in all who wouldn’t want to read a book about a girl with blue hair (who doesn’t really know who she is) who gathers teeth for a “monster” and falls in love with an angel!? these things might sound silly, but they make for a fantastical read!! I will most definitely be picking up the next book as soon as I can get my hands on it!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account