Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This book was totally predictable. Nothing is unique about it at all. The author(s) seem to also take take a bit from Game of Thrones. There is a wall that the humans live in and it's unsafe to go out because of the vampires who would drain them. They have guards called the Night Watchmen... see where I'm going with this? That being said, I did kind of enjoy the book. It was an easy read that I finished in one sitting.

Dawn's parents were killed, now that leaves her to fill their spot of being the city of Denver's Delegate to the Lord Valentine. An 'old family' vampire. He protects the city and keeps his vampire lackeys out of the wall and away from the humans in exchange for blood. He's not very good at it though as Dawn gets attacked for vampires super early in the book. She ends up being saved by Lord Valentine's son. Whom she will grow to love. Yeah...

I had high hopes for this book as it sounded really good and that cover is just beautiful but I don't think I'll read the others in this series.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account