N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Sara

From back cover: WHATS THE WORST THING YOUVE EVER DONE? When Perfect Parker Fadley starts drinking at school and failing her classes, all the St. Peters High goes on alert. How has the cheerleading captain, girlfriend of the most popular girl in school, consummate teachers pet, and future valedictorian fallen so far from grace?
Parker doesnt want to talk about it. Shed just like to be left alone, to disappear, to be ignored. But her parents have placed her on suicide watch and her counselors are demanding the truth. Worse, theres a nice guy falling in love with her and hes making her feel things again when shed really rather not be feeling anything at all.
Nobody would have guessed shed turn out like this. But nobody knows the truth.
Something horrible has happened, and I just might be her fault.

Favorite characters, quotes/lines: Parker: I read in a review that Parker was a lot like Veronica Mars& and Id have to agree, that was actually one of my favorite aspects of the book, I also really liked how Summers was so realistic about Parkers guilt; Jake: I was definitely rooting for him!; Chris: He was really caring and composed considering what had been happening between him and Parker, etc.

When I finished this book I felt: This book was really intense& it wasnt what I expected, but it was really, really good. It made was deep, it was emotional, and it was entertaining: all at the same time.

Other books to read by this author: this is her first novel

I would recommend this book to: everyone& it really is appropriate for all readers (above elementary school for the most part&)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account