Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I read this book because of how much I loved the mortal instruments. At first I had my doubts, because usually when people write prequels, they are not as good as the others. But after some persuading from my friend, I thought that it sounded interesting. This book lived up to more than my expectations it was simply amazing.

I loved how it shed more light on the Shadowhunters and their history. It is a similar style to the Mortal Instruments but it has variations that make it completely different.

The main character in this book is Tessa Grey. She has left America and is coming to London, England (it is 1878) to live with her brother after her aunt died, but two strange ladies come and collect her, saying that they will take her to her brother. Tortured by them, she is forced into a Change, where she changes into a person when she touches an object that belonged to them. Rescued by the Shadow Hunters, she discovers that there is a lot more to her world than it seems, and Tessa is about to get into a whole lot of trouble.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account