Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
On the third day of my summer holidays, I read City of Fallen Angels. I think this book wasn't as good as the ones before. I think its partly because Cassandra Clare has started to slowly run out of ideas, and also because the last book was written like it was the ending.

I think that the relationship between Jace and Clary, either has to stop, or they have to stop worrying about things and get together. I think I would go with the first option. Their relationship has slowly gotten worse, all overdramatic and awkward. Clary has always been in love with Jace, but he is always on and off, which is kinda confusing me. They have also gotten to the point of we-want-to-be-together-but-can't. I hate that. Its all weird and I don't really understand why they can;t either end it, or stay together with no problems. I am getting fed up with it.

I feel that the highlights of the book followed Alec, Isabelle and Simon. I thought it was funny with Simon and his two girly-friends. I still love you Alec!!! (I thought he was the best by far)!

I think that this wasn't the best one, but it was okay. If you loved the first three, and you want more, then this is worth reading.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account