Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Books that star girls who play sports are my favorite sort of contemporaries. Catching Jordan was phenomenal debut, and I am already eagerly anticipating Miranda Kenneally's next book that comes out next year. Miranda Kenneally is the next big thing!

The characters were probably my favorite thing about this book. I loved them all - Henry, JJ, Carter, Jordan, Marie, Carrie - they were all just such great characters. I found myself very easily being able to connect with the different characters. All the guys just hilarious - they were always up to something.

The story was so easy to get caught up in - while I did not play varsity football, it was still very easy to connect with Jordan and get so caught up in her story. I loved that there were so many side stories with all the different characters as well, yet they all connected in the end.

This is a book that is among my favorites of the year and was a stunning debut. It's a book that I will be telling everyone about, and how they need to read it now, as it is that good. Words really cannot capture how much I loved this book. It has a brilliant story worth telling, and sends a great message: to work for your dreams no matter what others tell you.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account