N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Lea

This was the book everyone waited for, and yet, it turned out to be something we weren't expecting. Personally, I disliked it, because I felt like I was reading a different book, by a different author. Bella was so detached, or something, I couldn't relate to her.

First, what was up with the wedding? Sure it was beautiful, but Bella didn't want it. Then the honeymoon was weird. Then Bella becomes pregnant, it is terribly painful, and the birth is very descriptive. I hated how she almost killed herself for the child. I found Jacobs narrative to be the most interesting, because I was sick of Bella at that point. Then to find out he imprinted on Bella's baby? Are you serious? It is a little disturbing, but I can get past it. I disliked the fact that, even after she made the choice of Edward, she still got the kid in the end. Bella had her cake, and ate it too.

In all, the tone was so different. I didn't feel like it was the same author, the same character, but the story did wrap up nicely, if even a little too nicely. I was relieved Meyer gave the story an ending, which every great story needs. I expected more out of the book and ending, but she gave us what she gave us nevertheless.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account