N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Sara E.

Before my copy of BD even arrived in the mail, I was hearing how much of a horrible book it is. I was a little afraid when I went to read it, but I loved it. It was a perfect end to the Twilight Saga. Stephenie takes things to a different level in this novel, and I'll admit it is different and not what I expected. Nonetheless, it is still amazing. Her writing style, the characters, the plots...its just as great as ever. This book is a little more mature than the rest, but the characters are getting older and maturing, so it's only fit. (Well, Edward may not be getting any older). I also loved how in this book it takes you into Jacob's POV for awhile. Jacob has always been one of my favorite characters - I love him dearly - so I really enjoyed seeing just how he thinks. There's a lot of great humor in this book. I found myself laughing out loud quite a bit.

If you're not sure whether or not to read this, if you're afraid it will ruin the series for you, I suggest you give it a chance. Just because someone else doesn't like a book doesn't mean you wont either. Why avoid something if you might really love it?

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account