N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by The Book Girl

Bella has been waiting for this for what has seemed to be an eternity: Her and Edwards happily ever after. Getting married, meeting each of their conditions, and just over all having each other. But when Bella decided to keep her mortality for just a while longer something comes up. Something nobody though would ever be possible. Now the Volturi are coming down on the Cullens and theres nothing that is a sure thing to save their lives. How do you erase a death sentance for a crime you didnt commit?

This book was an amazing finish to the best series Ive ever read. It gave so much closure, I cant think of a single thing that Stephenie didnt sum up. I love the happily ever after factor, of course. Everybody got what they wanted. Bella and Edward can live together for all of eternity along with an unexpected little addition, Jacob has somebody he can finally love, and even Rosalie was happy in the end. One of the things I really liked about this book in particular was Book Two (The book was split up into three sections, Book three being the longest). I didnt think Id enjoy reading from Jacobs PoV but it really helped the story line. I loved seeing how the pack worked inside each others minds and the connections between them. Another thing I absolutely loved was all of the different powers. Benjamins was probably my favorite, the moving of the elements, but Renesmees was also very cool. Bella's was pretty neat, but not nearly as exciting as I would have liked it to be :-p On the topic of Bella, to me she didnt really seem like herself... just different. And I guess that's understandable to a point but I wasnt sure about it. There wasnt nearly as much romance in this book as the others, but many things were hinted at and it was very obvious that there was sex in the book but not a detail was shared which still makes the book appropriate for a younger audiance. I have to say that I think Emmett has become my favorite character although there has never been much of him in any of the books. In this book he was pretty hilarious and I found myself laughing, which earned some wierd looks from my family. So now that Ive basically written a book on this myself, Im going to close it up with over all this was a fantastic book in every way shape and form. It left me completely satisfied with its ending (unlike the 7th Harry Potter book did) and I wouldnt have changed one thing about it. Great job Stephenie, and I really hope any more books in the series are from Emmetts point of view!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account