Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Charlie is the main character of the book, who faces more challenges than she’s expected. Being a freshman in Harmony Falls High School isn’t simple, not to mention all the dramas she’s been trying to avoid. Sometimes I feel sorry for Charlie and wish she would have gone through high school without big drops of rain falling on a window. I mean, yeah, she meets new people and makes new friends, but what makes it worst is that she can’t escape from her past. It will always be right in front of her no matter which direction she goes. I like Charlie a lot, and the best thing I like about her is she never gives up trying, even though her past keeps coming back to her. She’s the kind of person I know I would be happy to make friends with.

Will is the character at first I thought he’s nobody, but he kind of grows on me. He’s Charlie’s old best friend, and they’ve known each other for a long time. After he comes back into Charlie’s life, things start to move around a little. What surprises me is that Will and Charlie end up liking each other, and I’m like Oh My Word!!! I’m glad I’ve gotten a chance to know Will better throughout the book.

Boys, Girls and Other Hazardous Materials reminds me a lot of high school—good times, bad times, and most of all, freshman year. High school is you either like or you don’t. I’ve always liked high school—drama, homecoming, prom, and friends. I had tons of good times, and I liked being a freshman, well, at least I used to think that. It was one of those unforgettable years filled with excitements, adventures, and new discoveries. Boys, Girls and Other Hazardous Materials is definitely the kind of book that brings back my high school memories. I just love every single moment of the story!
Good Points
Boys, Girls and Other Hazardous Materials is fun, relax, and keeps you entertained whenever you open the book and start reading. The characters are likeable, and I couldn't put this book down. The dialogues are hilarious, and you will laugh your heart out!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account