Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
What I liked: The cover (I WANT CLARA'S DRESS!), the positive message, the detailed world-building and Tucker. Clara remains a strong female character and there are a few twists I wasn't expecting and then there's Tucker. Wait, did I mention him already? (winks) A popular trend in YA love triangles is to make one of the guys appear more villainous than the other, but Cynthia Hand gave us two stellar guys, thus making the choice for readers almost as difficult as it was for Clara. Almost. (whispers, "Tuck")

What left me wanting: Pacing felt a little slow in places but not enough to keep me from enjoying it. I fell in love with Tucker in Unearthly, had my heart broken for him in Hallowed and was really expecting to spend lots of time with him in Boundless. (LOTS) In my opinion, Tuck did not get the page time he deserved in this final book, but then again, I could read 436 pages of just Tucker, so yeah. TEAM TUCKER FOR LIFE!

Final verdict: Good end to a series.
Good Points
Tucker
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
April 10, 2023
I have not finished this book, but I loved the books before it. I am totally team Tucker, though, but was nervous about what almost happened in Hallowed. I think that Clara and Tucker should continue to have some sort of relationship, and maybe one day take it a step forward.
1 results - showing 1 - 1