Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood holds a very intriguing premise that will simply captivate readers. While it didn’t live up to all my hopes for it, I still really enjoyed the story and found a cast of characters who were simply wonderful.

The plot was really intriguing. It was very different from other witch stories out there, and it was a ton of fun to read. I loved trying to figure out what was going to happen next, as Jessica Spotswood threw quite a few twists. My biggest criticism was that so many things seemed almost too convenient for the characters.

The characters were just awesome! I really liked Cate – she was such an interesting character. Finn was so adorable, and I just loved his character. Tess was another character who I just loved. I really am hoping to see a lot more of all the characters in book 2, particularly Finn and Tess!

The world was really fascinating – the whole alternate history was really cool. I loved the how intricate the world was and how cool the Brotherhood and what they had set up was.

Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood was a fascinating book. Historical fantasy is by far my favorite genre to read, so when I find one I get super excited. It lived up to a lot of my expectations, but I still was hoping for a bit more. I am very curious to see where book 2 will go, and how the story will just take off.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account