N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Hillary

Schuyler doesn't fit in at her New York private school, Duchesne. She's never been into the expensive clothes and jewelry and not just because her family's decaying financial condition can't afford it. She's an outcast and always will be,

But when she turns fifteen, her life changes dramatically. One of the girls in her class shows up dead and Jack Force, the most popular boy in school actually talks to her. And then she's thrown into the most exclusive social committee in New York, where she is told that she's an indestructible vampire. But now something is coming after her, and the indestructible part of being a Blue Blood might have some exceptions.

I heard that this was the vampire Gossip Girl. Someone forgot to mention that they actually put a plot in it, making it more like The Elite than Gossip Girl.

This book was a little slow to start. But when the action began it was hard to stop reading. The story is very enjoyable. The writing was fabulous and it definitely makes you want to read the second book, Masquerade. I was very surprised by the book. I hadn't expected to like it, but I did. The vampires in this story are much different than any others I've read.

I would recommend the Blue Bloods books. Vampire lovers and anyone who enjoys reading paranormal books would adore them. Gossip Girl readers will also enjoy it!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account