N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Allire

Blue Bloods is shown through many characters' points of views. Each character gets a chance to narrate what is going on in their life, in that section. One of the main characters is Schuyler. Schuyler has always been seen as the outcast at her small school. She isn't as materialistic, as some of her other classmates. However, within time she learns that she is a vampire, and for once in her life she is connected to people she would have never thought possible to be connected to. She is more confused as ever, but she is willing to accept this change in her life. Soon after she finds out what she is, she is already on a mission to find out what has been hunting other vampires, like her. Before she becomes next.

I really liked this book. I couldn't help comparing it to Twilight, and I must say that both come really close as to how good both are. All of the characters bring something unique and different to the book. Melissa De La Cruz did an excellent job writing it, and by not making her book into 'just another vampire book'. I would recommend this book to anyone up for a good read.

Reprinted at http://www.randombuzzers.com/review/detail/?id=1047
I wrote that review.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account