Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
(sigh) the last of the series... (although I do hope that Andrea will write another). It was perfect. I was on Team Shay the entire time, and I realised how difficult it must be for Calla, struggling between two boys. I was pretty much bawling my eyes out when Ren died, even though it was probably necessary, to force Calla to choose.

I think the ending was absolutely perfect, a beautiful finish to the series, although it would have been way cooler to switch forms than to just be trapped in one form. I do wish that the wolves had some way to contact the Searchers (and Sabine).

Andrea did an absolutely amazing job of writing this book, and I have to say, I did like this book better than the last one, since the last one was more about struggling between the two boys more than anything. This book though, I don't think anything would have persuaded me to get up and take a break (other than my stomach and my bus to school!).

I love the setting probably nearly as much as the characters. Andrea Cremer never lets anything in the world get boring or even the tiniest bit tiresome. Adding more and more things into her world makes it absolutely the perfect world to get captured in, and if I could, I would spend a lifetime there!

I love that Andrea never lets the characters get what they want easily, they always have to fight for it, and sometimes they need to make sacrifices.

I loved Connor, I thought he was a hilarious addition to the story, a funny side, always cracking lame jokes. I thought Silas was a huge pain in the butt, but I was quite sad when he died. i mean, that must have been a horrible way to die.

If you have not heard of the Nightshade series yet, READ IT. It is amazing and you would not want to miss it. Thank you so much Andrea, for writing an absolutely amazing series that I was sad to finish.

Andrea, I really think you should write another book.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account