Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This must be one of the best fantasy kingdoms that as ever been created. I just fell in love with this amazing place, and I truly want to live there, with one eye green, and the other brown. I loved the idea of having people with two different coloured eyes being blessed with a gift. I like how that tonnes of people were graced, and not just a select few, and all the powers varied in power. From singing, to killing, these graces are a brilliant creation.

At first I didn't like the writing style, but that changed as the book progressed. I learnt that having the book written this way made you wonder what Bitterblue was thinking, and it gave you a challenge, to guess what was coming next. As well as this, you could see more on what was happening outside Bitterblue's mind.

I loved all the characters, every single one of them. But not what they did, just the way the author wrote it. I liked Saf quite a bit, but I didn't really get why something that happened did happen. I only hope that things would change, in the future for them.

I loved the idea of this book being about solving what has happened in the past. I loved this idea because many books are about trying to forget the past, and not dig deeper into it. I found this a stunning idea that I couldn't get enough of. I also liked the idea of the Queen sneaking outside her castle, not many royals would do that, as they think themselves to high to do such a thing.

I loved this book with all my heart, and I can only hope that Kristin Cashore will write another book set in this kingdom, or just another new series entirely, so we can see if she can make up a new world that is just as good.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account