N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Izzy

Before I Fall  is Lauren Oliver's debut young-adult novel. The book's main character is Sam Kingston- the girl who has it all. She's popular and has everything including a boyfriend and three bestfriends. Being the popular girl, she never expects anything to go wrong, but it does. On February 12, Sam dies and is given the chance to relive the day of her death seven times. As each day passes, she learns more about herself.
 In the beginning of the book, Sam comes off as an arrogant, popular girl. She's cruel and doesn't care about anyone but her select group of friends. As you flip the pages and enter into Sam's world as she relives each day, you realize her friendship with Lindsay, her boyfriend, and Kent were all sugar-coated the way people wanted it to see. She grows throughout each day and learns about who she really is.
 This book was hard to put down and I definitely plan on reading more books by Lauren Oliver. Her new book, Delirium, comes out February 1st, 2011. Read the book, I promise it won't let you down. :)

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account