Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Find this review and more at On The Shelf!

Jodi Meadows writes some of my favorite book scenes and she writes some of the best musical scenes! I can almost hear the music swirling around me when I read those passages. Her descriptions are really wonderful and magical; love it. The first book was mostly very beautiful, but this book takes quite a different turn and is full of angry people and scenes that make me really angry, but it does show how ugly people really can be just because someone is different.

I really like Ana. She is very strong and fights for whatever she believes in. She has a good heart and wants the best for everyone, even after everything the people of Heart put her through. Much of this book left me feeling very angry because how Ana is treated and it really made my blood boil. I don’t like when people discriminate the way they do. Sam is great also, I still love him and he is still one of my top book boyfriends. He is just so amazingly sweet and loyal to Ana. Dear Council, I hate you.

There were some interesting story twists along the way and I really can’t wait until the third book, which is sometime next year, and see how everything works out. Religion is not something I seek out in a book, but I like how this book has a religious aspect without it being overkill. This book is definitely easy to get yourself lost in and I didn’t want to put it down; it just really sucks you in.

Beautiful descriptions, bubbles emotion, great characters, didn’t want to put it down!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account