Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I have been looking forward to reading and reviewing this book for awhile now. I fell in love with the characters as soon as I started 'Switched' and was so excited to finish up the story.

First of all, I was a bit disappointed with where Ms. Hocking took this book. I don't want to give away any spoilers, but I had really wanted the book to end a certain way and that didn't happen. That being said, I thought she ended the series well and I can be happy with how it ended. I still feel like the writing could be a bit more polished, and the story line could flow a little better, but like I mentioned earlier, that didn't stop me from reading all 3 books of the trilogy.

The story is just one that sticks with you. It's so unique and different from what's out there right now. I mean, trolls, come on! And I love reading how much Wendy grows and is able to incorporate her "human" life with her true self and true life. I did enjoy how throughout the entire series, Wendy fights for justice and equality within the trylle people. I also found it interesting that in this book there are more "tribes" of trolls, and I felt like Ms. Hocking could have dove into that aspect a bit more, but hey, there's always spin offs right?

Overall, this book was ok. I'm glad the series is ended because I have been waiting awhile to read the ending. And that's a good thing! If you enjoyed reading the first two books of the series, you'll enjoy this one!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account