Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This book is the first contemporary book I've read in some time that was right up my alley. I enjoyed this story from the very first page. Anna's voice is terrific throughout the book. She is fun, sassy, and utterly confused about boys. We also learn a lot about St. Clair, he isn't just "the cute guy with an accent." He has his own flaws and we see how those flaws effect his relationships.

The romance is great, there is a lot of back and forth and build up. Their relationship is really built on friendship, which is SO refreshing. The setting made me long to walk the streets of Paris and sip coffee at a local cafe'.

I'm so glad I read this book, I will definitely be reading more of Stephanie Perkins' work.
Good Points
Sweet story!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
April 26, 2012
I'm reading this now in Spanish, and it is taking me a long time, mostly because I am making myself look up all the words I don't know, instead of skimming over them. I love the story and am eager to read Perkins' work in English, because I can tell she has a fantastic writing style.
May 16, 2012
In reply to an earlier comment

Have you read it in English yet? I've recommended it to a couple of my friends and they have all loved it. I'm sad that it took me so long to read it in the first place.
2 results - showing 1 - 2