Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
In Anna's basement, there's a secret lab where four very handsome, very dangerous young men are kept as an experiment. When they eventually escape, Anna ends up having to go along with them. As she becomes closer to their leader, Sam, Anna realizes that she might not just be the normal young girl she thought she was. If you're looking for a super quick read with a good deal of action, superhuman type guys and a bit of mystery, this book might be right up your alley. If you're looking for something deep and intricate, you'll probably want to look elsewhere. The writing style is quick and decent, and the plot is interesting, if not particularly complicated or twisty. But hey, I didn't really pick this book up for its twisty-ness; I wanted something that was basically Bourne Identity series for the YA crowd, and I think Altered did a good job of fitting that desire.

PS- Nick. I flippin' love Nick. I loved him since we first met him in the lab, continued to love him even when he was rude to Anna (because, seriously, he had valid reasons) and I loved him all the way to the end of the book. If he wasn't so prickly, I'd hug him; the man is sexy and dangerous, muscular, genetically enhanced and a giant among giants. I was more intrigued by him than by Sam, Trev or Cas (though I love them all, too...yes, all of them). So, yes, Nick is my favorite.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account