N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Chelsea, 2008 Teen Demi-Goddess

Em Watts was a tomboy, spending most of her time playing computer games with her friend Christopher-- but that was before the incident at the SoHo Stark Megastore. After a life-altering accident involving Nikki Howard, a teen supermodel, Em wakes up in a hospital. And then things start to get bizarre.

This was one of the toughest books to summarize. It has such a unique plot, but its one you really have to read through to find out yourself if I told you, itd ruin half the fun! Suffice to say that this exceeded my expectations by far. Being a Meg Cabot fan, I expected a lot I wasnt too impressed with one of her newer releases, Jinx, solely due to my high standards (I liked it, but it didnt blow me out of the water with glee like her past books have). So I was holding myself back on assuming it would be an automatic favorite due to Meg Cabots name bolded on the front. But Meg made me eat my words as she (again) proves here that shes an amazing YA author. Airhead rivals my previous favorite of hers, The Mediator series, on my Top Favorites list.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account