Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I started this book because my best friend, Lindsay, said that it was worth a look. I saw it on her bookshelf during a sleepover and was totally captivated by the beautiful cover. I decided to read it as soon as I finished the list of books that I had to read already. A few weeks later after I finished with The Maze Runner Series, The Lorien Legacies books, Divergent, and Hourglass I bought Across the Universe via E-reader. I would recommend reading the book with an E-reader because you really feel like someone in the story using a futuristic device. I honestly thought at one point that I was using a sort of floppy! It took me four days to read because at the time I was working on a project of some sort but I sat awake at night reading this book because it was AMAZING! I could feel every bit of emotion leaking from the pages and whirlwind of drama came to light after only a few chapters. I don't want to spoil anything but let me just say that YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK. Honestly, It's worth your time.
Good Points
The perspective we got from Amy while she was a frozen corpse.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account