Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
A Shimmer Of Angels is about this girl named Rayna who has spent three years locked away at the loony bin for seeing angels. She finally returns home and the first thing she sees are wings. She keeps that a secret so she wont be sent away again. At school she meets Cam, an angel and at work, she meets the hot, sexy, Fallen angel, Kade. Suicides start happening from kids at school, kids that Rayna has class with. What did they all have in common aside from committing suicide? Drawing an angel with black wings.

I don't even know where to start. This book was an amazing book! It has what every Young Adult loves to read in books: romance, a good-looking and nice angel, a hot, fallen angel, drama, mystery, suspense. This book takes the word intense to a whole other level. When I first started reading the book, just a few pages in, I knew I was going to like it. It's a book that takes you through an emotional roller coaster and I actually enjoyed the ride. I have two favorite characters: Kade and Lee. Lee, because he is funny and is the only friend Rayna has that has stuck by her through everything. I really got attached to his character.

Kade is so hot! When he was introduced to the story, I was drawn to him. He is a cocky, collected, alluring, and tempting Fallen angel, but he is not like other Fallen angels and that's what I like about him. He actually cares for her. Not at the beginning, for when they met he had other intentions. Along the way, he started caring for her and my insides went all mushy.

The description on the story is on point, the characters are ones that you can get attached to, the story is very interesting and doesn't disappoint!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account