Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Throughout Rose's life she has been stassed multiple times.
Meaning that she had to occasionally sleep in a way where time would pass but she would not age.
Now usually she would be stassed for maybe a few weeks or at most a few years. But one time she feel asleep and her parents never woke her up...
and was instead woken up by a stranger.
More than 60 years in the future.
Rose slept through what was the Dark Days, years full of misery and death. And her parents and boyfriend are now dead.

It took me awhile to get into this book.
Not because it's not interesting but in the beginning I had a hard time understanding what some of the words meant. Words like "stassed" and "Unicorp". It wasn't told out front what these words meant but after hearing the words awhile I figured out what the words meant and the book got insanely interesting.

I absolutely loved the idea behind this story!
It's like Sleeping Beauty meets Science Fiction!
And it was put together well!
I must admit that before I even knew this book existed I thought about things like...
What would happen if traveled into the future?
What would happen if I woke up and was in the future?
What would happen if I lived longer than those close to me?
Yes, I know that these aren't happy thoughts but I have thought about hese kind of things before and it amazed me that there was a book about this.
But there's another thing I must say...
This book made me really really sad.
I felt so sorry for Rose and it hurt me to think that she lost so much of her life due to time. I found her story really tragic and I don't think that I would have been able to continue living in her place!
Another thing that really got me was her boyfriend!
I found it so sad what happened to them!
I actually almost cried so many times in this book :'(

But this was an incredible story and not a waste of time!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account