N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Bookmac

For all you fashionista's out there, this is a book for you. It starts of with readers meeting Imogene, the funny fashion obsessed main character, who has quite a lot of money for someone who is "poor". Typical attitude for a girl surrounded by nose job, over-tanned, skinny, rich girls.

This book was definitely a fluff book, complete with the many "OMG's" and "I can't believe she wore Prada with Gucci!" But it's cute, and though it can be a bit...much, for people who read more intellectual books, the plot was fast moving and fun.

I sincerely enjoyed Imogene's character and did read the second book in the trilogy, which was just as entertaining as the first book. One thing I liked about the book was that the pages weren't the usually paper, the paper was thicker, whiter, and glossier. Plus there were little added designs and pictures at least once a chapter, and although that sounds a bit juvenile it wasn't, actually.

So although this book might not (never) win the Newbery award or what not, it is a fun read so check it out

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account