N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Sara

"In the class of the English hight school teacher she has been haunting, Helen feels them: For the first time in 130 years, human eyes are looking at her. They belong to a boy who has not seemed remarkable until now. And Helen - terrified, but intrigued - is drawn to him. The fact Helen - terrified, but intrigued - is drawn to him. The fact that he is in a body and she is not presents their first challenge. But as the lovers struggle to find a way to be together, they begin to discover the secrets of their former lives, and of the young people they come to possess."

This story was so much more than a love story. I was first attracted to the book because of its cover but the summary totally roped me in. I loved the idea of this book... Helen was amazing because of her passion for literature which I share as well, causing me to become more able to see through her eyes. In a way I felt that we were kindred spirits. James, the boy she falls in love with, was a great love interest, introducing Helen to new ideas and filling the story with hope and vibrancy.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account