N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Lavendermc

13 Little Blue Envelopes is this summers most delightful, fun and insightful read! In this book, we follow Ginny, who, in turn, is following a chain of letters her late aunt had written for her. These letters bring Ginny so many things; these things I will let you discover on your own.

I think everyone learns different things when put in Ginnys shoes. Thats one of the wonders of this book. I loved so many aspects about this book that this review could run for a long while. I will stick to the things I remarked earliest. This novel has a wonderful flow to it; things go fast but at a pace that gives the reader enough time to learn something and appreciate the authors articulate descriptions and dialog. Also, the element of suspense brings this book to life in such a way that only summer reads can be: a definite picker-upper for the slightly depressed and/or madly occupied person (both categories in which I fall into easily).

In addition, this book gives land-locked people the chance to visit far-off places and for the not-so-land-locked people, a chance to revisit certain wonders of the world. All in all, this book is a little gem and I absolutely recommend this book to all girls out there who need a little slice of inspiration. I cant wait to read more from Maureen Johnson, my interest has definitely been piqued!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account