Review Detail

Kids Nonfiction 151
Tic-Tac-Toe Fan Must Have
Overall rating

Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

Learning Value

N/A
TIC-TAC-TOE: I LOVE YOU SO is an interactive book where you can play tic-tac-toe over and over again. I got it just in time to be a Valentine's Day gift to my daughter, and she loves tic-tac-toe and animals so this book made the perfect gift. The board is in the front of the book and the black and white circles pop out. In the back of the book, there are circles with different animals on both the front and the back so children have plenty of options to choose what they want to be instead of just "X" or "O". The writing rhymes and paints a cute story of animals and the love between a parent and a child. Being in this book form makes it easier to tote around and bring on trips. This compliments the BINGO: LOVE BUG book and the two together will bring lots of entertainment to both children and their parents. The board is reusable along with the pieces and each has its own spot in the book to keep everything together.

Final Verdict: Overall, this is a fun activity book that's engaging and perfect for children who enjoy playing tic-tac-toe. The adorable animal illustrations add to the fun, especially for those children who love animals, like my daughter.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account