Review Detail

Interactive and Engaging Dinosaur Facts
Overall rating

Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

Learning Value

THE ULTIMATE BOOK OF DINOSAURS AND OTHER PREHISTORIC CREATURES is perfect for any dinosaur fan and with the holidays coming out, it would make an excellent and educational gift. There are so many flaps, interactive pulls, and facts that this book will keep a child entertained for a while. Some folds open like a mini-book inside of a book, while others pop up to reveal a historic scene. In this book, information about the dinosaurs are told from the beginning to the end of their time. There's even a wheel that goes through some events that are theorized to have occurred.

The illustrations are more cartoon-style than realistic but I feel like this fits the theme of the book more. It makes for a perfect educational tool for younger children who want to learn more about these magnificent prehistoric creatures. The only problem with this book is that there are so many engaging features it's difficult to decide where to start. The inner child in me wanted to flip all the flaps along with my daughter before reading the text. This is the type of problem I love seeing books have.

Final Verdict: Overall, there is a lot of information packed into this interactive book that it makes learning fun and intriguing. I would recommend this to children aged four and up who love dinosaurs because this book will teach you the history of them along with the what.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account