N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Megan WV

Book Review Outline

Book title and author:  The Pigman By Paul Zindel

Title of review: The Pigman

Number of stars (1 to 5): 4

In the book The Pigman there is a boy named John, a girl named Lorraine, and  Mr.Pignati but they call him the pigman.

One day the kids were playing a prank witch they do a lot. So Lorraine wanted to look at the phone book for this one time, and she picks out Mr.Pigman, because he lives like 2 blocks from her home. So Lorraine calls the Pigman and tells him that her and her friend that their from an charity called L & J Fund. Thats when all of the things began to happen. Like when they first meet, they go too the zoo. Mr.Pignati loves to go to the zoo, because he has a pet monkey named Bobo there. Then Mr.Pignati is roller skating and he has a heart attach. So John calls 911 to get help and the people take him to the hospital. So the kids go to see the Pigman at the hospital. While Mr.Pignati is in the hospital John and Lorraine decides to have a party. So you will have to read the book to find out what happens to Mr.Pignati when he gets back from the hospital!

So I think this is a good book. I would tell you to read the book. When you read it you will not want to put it down. Its a very addicting book to read. I hope you have fun reading this book.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account