Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Harry Potter, one of the most amazing books ever written. It started off with simple stories at bedtime that grew to a whole series containing seven books. From that it grew into a blockbuster movie series with eight movies, the last book split into two parts. Anyone who doesn't like Harry Potter should be frowned upon, because what's not to love?

I've been meaning to re-read the Harry Potter series again for so long, ever since the last Deathly Hallows movie came out. But I have never had enough time in-between all the other great young adult books coming out, which are all as great as the last. And when I did manage to get the time to start reading them again, I was so glad that I chose to do so, it was just great once again.

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone is the first adventure of Harry in the world of magic. I was so happy to find Harry's character once again, and to meet Ron and Hermione out of the movie screen. I loved Harry Potter as much as when I was younger, and so does everyone else, it is one of the best books of all time.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account