N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by jess...

okay her's the thing i know this may not acually be the real diary of a young girl on drugs. but i myself have leared quite a bit from this book and i dont care what those ppl have written about this not being what an acual teenager goes through cause thats not true. whoever wrote that obviously isint a teenager living in are generation.I go through similar problems everyday and i do think it explains the world of drugs well. ive never read a book that seemed more real than this one when it comes to drugs. i dont even care if the diary is real or not the point is this stuff acually happens in real life and we need to know about it. i think that anyone for over the age of 10 should read this book im saying 10 and it may sound young but im saying it cause i know most ten year olds have already heard about sex and drugs and id ather know about the dangers of drugs before i get offered them then after. its to late after youve tried it once. so i think evryone should read this book. I know some ppl didint like it but everyone has to admit they have learned atleast one thing from this and that is that reality of drugs.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account