N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Hillary

Long days? Not enough sleep? Feeling stressed out? Chill is a nonfiction book about teaching teens to reduce their stress and become more peaceful.

This book teaches you many things about stress. What causes it, the effects on your body, and ways to get rid or, of at least reduce, it.

The explanations throughout the book were very interesting. I liked that the book opened up with an explanation of what stress does to our body and mind. It shows why reducing or eliminating stress is needed to have a peaceful life. With this introduction, the reader is more likely to continue on in order to find a way to control their own stress.

In the chapters on the techniques suggested to reduce the stress, there were many different parts of each category. There were the explanations of the stress, the ways to reduce that stress, a way to make sure that you continue to do it, a quiz, an affirmation, tips from an expert, and an ask Debbie section. There were questions from teens and pictures throughout the book as well as places for the reader to fill out and write.

I found many of the techniques and suggestions in the book very helpful. Especially the ones on organization. I would definitely recommend this book if you feel like you're too stressed out or if you would like a nice nonfiction book to read.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account