N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Paranormally Romanced

So this book was a litttle weird for me. It was not horrible writing or a horrible story but I found myself feeling very indifferent. At times while reading the book I didn't know what was going on maybe it could have been them overly describing or I don't know what exactly.

It took me about a month to read this book. I found myself leaving the book and not thinking about it much. I'm the type that reads a book in 1-2 days. I honestly didn't care what happened to the characters which is a bad sign when reading a book. I just didn't connect to these characters. I don't really find Ethen too amazing and Lena isn't very interesting.

I didn't really feel like it truly was a male's POV. From the descriptions of Lena she didn't sound attractive. It really wasn't realistic. I found myself just pushing through the book to finish it since I had invested so much time.

Don't get me wrong the story wasn't bad but it wasn't as good as all the hype. I wont read the sequel. I liked the dual lovestory and other things in the story. But the characters weren't believable. I'm upset that I read this book because I really wouldn't read it again.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account