delightful bathtime book
Overall rating

Plot

Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

BARNYARD BATH! is an absolutely delightful bath toy/book twist on Barnyard Dance. For fans of the song, they will appreciate the rhythm set to some new text. Even without, this is a clever bath toy that invites children to play and enjoy washing up. It comes with a washcloth featuring the cow from the first page that instructs children to get their washcloths ready. On each page, they then clean off the animal before they reach the end and clean themselves.

What I loved: This is such a clever and fun bath time book that is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers. With familiar characters in the adorable cartoonish Boynton style, this book is an absolutely delightful and interactive twist on the original song. If caregivers are feeling bold, they can sing it to little ones (the song it is based on is the Barnyard Dance, which is a charming kids song in its own right).

The book itself is made of squishy waterproof material, so it will endure bath time and float in the water, making it easy to read and play with in the tub. The washcloth is a bit small but really cute with the key character. It encourages children to wash themselves after washing the animals, and even reluctant bathtakers can really get into it. Plenty of giggles and fun while using this book!

Final verdict: BARNYARD BATH! is a delightfully interactive bath toy/book that is sure to make bath time more fun! Toddlers and preschoolers will love to explore the pages and get into washing these charming Boynton characters.

Please note that I received an ARC. All opinions are my own.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account